Sunday, December 17, 2017

My Journey, My Aspiration, My Time, My Legacy, My Love, My Life....to be continued....

All Paintings listed here are Only My Sold Works and found their New Homes with The Most Awesome people...!   

My Earliest Painting that i sold.....



This was Sold through my etsy site....!!!
Earlier i had a varied genre, when i began painting, now i just get back to what lures me the most, my style in my series pertaining to Semi Abstracts or Abstracts...!
For Those who wish to know the meaning of a Semi Abstract ~ pertaining to or designating a style of painting or sculpture in which the subject remains recognizable although the forms are highly stylized in a manner derived from abstract art.

 Sold Many Buddha Paintings earlier too, some through my sites, some through exhibitions....









I don't know whether it's colors or genres that got me attracted then...later i did a series on Abstractism of a Peacock feather, as i am fascinated with these colors and sold quite a few of these again through my sites and my exhibitions...






                                 

With Shaheen and Naushad Furniturewala








That's Me ~ Rukshana Hooda






Writing this takes me back to 2005....a series on India and Indian women were painted and sold ...!!!














In The Collections of Hotel Trident 











Many Warlis were displayed in my various exhibitions, sold, were take away by friends and loved ones who wanted to give as gifts to their loved ones....!!!









Mythology being in India was and is a top priority, hence these sold all the year around ....















I was so inspired by Flowers, Trees, Birds, Animals, Nature, beauty around me hence landscapes lured me to create My Semi Abstract Genre, hence sold these and then i went to abstractism tooo, surreal....









 





                                               
In The Collections of Mrs and Mr Contractor

                                       















                                                           
                                                    
                                                 








Sold to Furniturewalas

In The Collections of Masuma And Mustaq Kapadia 

In The Collections of Mayur and Nisha Kamdar
                           
                                            















                                                                


Loads of Sceneries were created in a row and sold...!!!













Sold to Rupani's Canada 






With Art Collectors Samira and Altaf Rupani






                                                                             
 



                                    

                                     




                                      

In The Collections of Amit Punyani, UK






My Favorite Genre finally emerged as My Charcoal rendering in a Semi Abstract form..!






                          Sold to Nishi Suri 











In The Collections of Tazim Kassim



In The Collections of Gul Malani





In The Collections of Bela Gajar 




















Sold to Alishya and Imroz Rupani

                                    
                                                     
                        Art Collectors Aditya Tendulkar and Rima Naik                           
                                                   


 Sold to Mrs and Mr Agarwal









                                     
Rukshana Hooda is a Semi Abstract Artist and would like to discuss art with interested people, Curators, Art Lovers, Art Collectors, Art Critics, Art-Inclined People, anyone who Loves Creativity & works of Art, exhibitions, biographies, views, events. For Ruks her Deepest Passion has always been her Art and now she has chosen that as her medium of living.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
1975, 1976 Foundation Sir J.J. School of Art Mumbai
1976 - 1978 Diploma in Text. Design  Sophia Coll. Mumbai.
About The Artist : Rukshana derives inspiration for her work from nature and the world around her, nature in its own self has always absorbed her expression in its beauty, its serenity and its solitude that transcends feelings beyond mortal boundaries. For Rukshana beauty holds no form, she endeavors to capture and create its essence on her easel.
Words by Rukshana...I am a perpetual student of learning, still a child, learning, un-learning and re-Learning, that quest for knowledge will forever remain. Most of my artworks speak volumes on eulogy about Creation. I also Love Music, and am totally lost in there which also inspires me to paint.My Art Works are Semi Abstract, are eco-friendly and they speak volumes about nature and environment. My Medium is Mainly Charcoals, with Texture and Acrylics. I feel my Paintings depict new Beginnings, a chance to re-live in the beauty and bask in the glory of nature...!!! I am totally blessed to have this opportunity to express myself through paintings. I love it when people say my artwork enhances their lives.”
Lines from an Art Critic : "Her subject is never a story but a lyrical and takes you in a world of fantasy which is sublime in nature."
Whilst Viewing her Art-works turn on all your senses and let life make its impact on you.
Artists Statement  :  " I prefer to fill my canvases with my love, emotions and energy so viewers can enjoy it for many years later & also Wish to be remembered as an  Artist who always SMILED...!!!"


Her Paintings are in the Collections of Many in Canada, UK, USA, Britain, New Mexico, Australia, Miami, Pakistan, India.