Monday, August 27, 2012

My Painting ~ Pink Passion



Just My Feelings which I wish to convey as an artist, on my Canvas here today...!!!

Thank you for going thru my Art work and appreciate your stopping by...!




The above Painting titled "Pink Passion" is for a Group Show at Mauritius.


..."Pink Passion" is from my MOGHAL ART SERIES, depicts PASSION, LOVE, TOGETHERNESS and is from my history art collection ~ "Reviving an Ancient era." And Inspired by Rumi’s Quote, “"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it." ~ "Let yourself be drawn by the stronger pull of that which you truly love."


This Painting will be displayed in Mauritius, An Art and Culture Exhibition, Free Port Exhibition Center, Mer Rouge, Mauritius 7th - 16th Sept. 2012.

                                             

Many Thanks Satender Gupta, Artinfo Delhi.                                              



No comments:

Post a Comment